In relation to:
Work. Leaders will learn and implement new ways to increase professionalism, effectiveness and competence.
Life. Leaders will clarify what matters most so they can make choices more aligned with core values and priorities.
Leader. Leaders will build critical adaptation skills for constantly changing situations and relationships to achieve desired professional results.
Participants will gain:
- Competence: knowledge and skills in critical personal and professional areas.
- Confidence: through competency building and enhanced executive presence.
- Connection: to a diverse group of high-caliber professionals with common goals.
- Collaboration: with these peers in a supportive environment to create networks that go beyond current circles of influence.
- Creativity: the chance to pause from daily busy-ness to plan strategically around important work and life issues, using new ways of thinking and problem solving.
- Choice: a greater ability to align decisions with values and priorities, making choices easier and lessening analysis paralysis.
Your organization gains:
- Increased engagement of your top talent by investing in a unique, holistic and comprehensive professional and leadership development program.
- Enchanced competencies, and expanded leadership capabilities and impact through training, skillbuilding, executive coaching and interaction with a cohort of other leaders.
- Stronger employee retention and commitment due to extensive learning, development and investment based on individual goals, priorities and needs.
- More satisfied, effective and loyal employees and leaders.